Introdce to API Doc Spec
- You’ll never guess which API documentation tools we use - Lateral
- How to Document an API – Justin Davis
- Maxkit: Rest API documentation: Swagger, RAML, API Blueprint
- API Design And Documentation - 一个架构士的思考与沉淀
- Han Zheng - RESTful API设计规范和工具选型
Swagger is a simple yet powerful representation of your RESTful API. Swagger Specification has been donated to the Open API Initiative (OAI) and has been renamed to the OpenAPI Specification.
The simplest way to design APIs RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML) makes it easy to manage the whole API lifecycle from design to sharing. It’s concise - you only write what you need to define - and reusable. It is machine readable API design that is actually human friendly.
Write once. Use many. Creative laziness encouraged.
Slate helps you create beautiful, intelligent, responsive API documentation.
- tripit/slate: Beautiful static documentation for your API
- API Blueprint tutorial | Apiary Help
- HTTP Documentation with API Blueprint | Phil Sturgeon
- API Blueprint 指导手册 | Why’s Blog
- API Blueprint 筆記
- Writing API specs with Apiary and Blueprint.
- See also:
An API Blueprint renderer that supports multiple themes and outputs static HTML that can be served by any web host. API Blueprint is a Markdown-based document format that lets you write API descriptions and documentation in a simple and straightforward way.